Prev: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea

msg for Paul Owen; everyone else ignore please

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:00:22 -0400
Subject: msg for Paul Owen; everyone else ignore please

And this need not go into the archives. It is only going to the
list because this seems to be the only venue I can send mail to
Paul.  :-(

Paul,

Something there does not like my address. Apparently my host has
been blacklisted so I cannot send to you mail. Below is the
latest returned message statements (plus my one comment on the
webpage way at the bottom ;-).

Mk

---
The original message was received at Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:35:38 -0400
from comet.stsci.edu [130.167.1.23]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<paul@gtns.net>  (unrecoverable error)
<paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>	(unrecoverable error)

... while talking to mx01.schlund.de.:
>>> RCPT To:<paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>
<<< 550-the local postmaster has forbidden access ->
http://admin.bl.kundenserver.de/
<<< 550 mail from 130.167.1.235 rejected: administrative prohibition
(host is
blacklisted)
550 <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>... User unknown
550 <paul@gtns.net>... User unknown

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:35:37 -0400
From: Indy <kochte@stsci.edu>
To: Paul Owen <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>, paul@gtns.net
Subject: Re: Hi
content-length: 2432

Paul Owen wrote:

> Thanks for that, I was beginning to wonder if my email is playing up
today,
> alternate address is paul@gtns.net
>
> Paul

Hey, Paul,

Hopefully one of these addrs will work (I'm guessing the first is
going to bomb, given the attached below). I've included the meat
of the returned msg in case it is helpful in trouble-shooting
anything on that side, as well as the original msg down at the
end re: the webpages.  :-)

Mk

The original message was received at Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:15:40 -0400

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:15:37 -0400
From: Indy <kochte@stsci.edu>
To: Paul Owen <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>
Subject: Re: GZG Notification List
content-length: 591

Paul Owen wrote:

> Its back, if you would like to get on the Notification List so Jon can
let
> you know about news, events and other what not then please follow the
notify
> me link from the online catalogue and fill in your email address.
>
> Note: the list is for outgoing emails ONLY from Jon T or myself,
nobody else
> can post to it.

Paul,

Thanks. One thing: after one signs up there is a link that
says "return to our 'main page'". However, it takes you back
to the sign-up page, not any main pages (at least in my
definition of "main page" ;-). Was this what you intended?

Prev: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Re: [SG, FMA] Scenario idea