Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: RE: RE: Steel Warriors

40k conversion?

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:57:06 -0400
Subject: 40k conversion?

I've been playing 40k (Rogue Trader) since I got the original hardback
in
'87.  Throughout the years I have kept up with the various revisions of
the
rules, bought minis, sold minis, etc.  Point being -- don't like the
current
set of rules (much less all the drama that *can* exist in the GW world)
but
I do like the minis -- having a special place in my heart for the Space
Marines.

Anyway, has anyone done, or know of, a conversion of 40k to either of
the
ground-pounder rulesets (preferring Stargrunt).

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG Next: RE: RE: Steel Warriors