Prev: Re: RE: Steel Warriors Next: 40k conversion?

Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:56:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:48:02 -0400 (EDT), Dances With Rocks
<kochte@stsci.edu>
wrote:

>I can say I've ordered equally
>from both (but since I've also seen KR in RL, I think then I've
>actually bought more from KR). Sorry to see KR go from this, but
>I understand the reasonings behind things.

I do most of my through-the-year purchases from Jon. I did most of my
convention purchases from KR. All told I probably bought as much from
either
one. They are both excellent companies to deal with.

Praise for KR: I ran the GZG events at GenCon for two years and KR was
great
to deal with. He gave us painted models to use in scenarios, gave us
terrain
to use for Stargrunt II and huge mats for Full Thrust, and he supplied
prizes
for tournaments, etc. I don't have a lot of Geo-Hex battlescape terrain,
but I
do have the Cavernscape set, a whole lot of individual hills, two
different
starscape mats (one with hexes, one without) and some of their other
terrain
bits. Definitely consider Geo-Hex for your games.

Praise for Jon: Jon's turnaround on orders is something to be seen. The
fastest I ever received an order was when I sent an e-mail to Jon on the
Monday and had the package Wednesday night (overseas to Canada at the
time).
Jon consistently gets packages to me in the US and Canada in 4 days or
less.
Your mileage may vary, but quality of castings and the turnaround time
is top
notch. You shouldn't have any qualms about ordering from overseas.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: RE: Steel Warriors Next: 40k conversion?