Prev: [misc] More website updates Next: Re: List Info

Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:16:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A.

--- John Leary <john_t_leary@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> -------
> Something completely unnecessary and not relevent
> to the list.

Uh, can I make a few points:

I was posting short on sleep (approx 15 hours out of
the previous 4 days) and having had in general a
really long week involving rucking all over the back
end of Fort Hood.

Szabo sent a trio of e-mails, one to the list and two
off-list that pushed several of my buttons, in
addition to being personally insulting.

I responded with a message at my absolute worst.  The
content was correct and I still have not changed my
mind on the subject.  However my timing, phrasing, and
my decision to post the message to the list instead of
forwarding it to Szabo offlist were all inappropriate
and I apologize to the List as a whole (excluding
Szabo).

> The only comment I will make is:
> Discover for yourself the connections between
> Yassar Arafat, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalam,
> Iraq, and the Nazis.

Been there, done that.

I've got a picture of the Mufti of Jerusalem giving
the Nazi salute while reviewing the troops of the SS
Haradar division (the first one).

John