Prev: Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye Next: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A.

[misc] More website updates

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [misc] More website updates

Hi everyone,

More website stuff - I've been having a busy weekend!

First, I know a lot of people have some trouble with the dark sidebar
background & the blue I use for links. Please check
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html for a new shade of blue,
tweaked a bit so it shows up better, I think, but still works against
the
tan background of the main section. Opinions gladly recieved. (off list
would be better...)

Second, in addition to the 25mm stuff I posted yesterday, I've got a new
gallery - this one is pics from a tour of a local drydock an ex-roommate
used to work for. I'm putting it up in the hope of inspiring some
scenery
building! See http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/scen-shipyard.html

Comments always welcomed,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye Next: Re: Mr. Szabo's personal message to John A.