Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1095 Next: RE: OT: Other Miniature Games

Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:45:15 EDT
Subject: Re: Geo-Hex and GZG

1) Bummer, but hope you do well on the excellent terrain - no I don't
own
any but I have seen it.  Sweet.

2) Aaaargh!  A Sale!  Lord, there was a reason I haven't spent my
birthday money...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:31:59 -0700 "Kieran Rohan" <krs@geohex.com>
writes:
>Fellow list members and the public at large,
>
>As of June 4th, Geo-Hex will no longer be the licensee for Ground Zero
>Games
>in the North American market.	After much soul searching and over nine
>years
>as the US licensee, I have decided to follow other pursuits, chief
>among
>them the expansion of our terrain business in this market and other
>new
>markets.
>
>Everything will go on sale as of May 4th, all sales will cease as of
>June
>4th.
>
>Check our website on or before May 4th for details.
>
>KR, Geo-Hex
>
>http://www.geohex.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1095 Next: RE: OT: Other Miniature Games