Prev: RE: Almost time for Salute, curse you all! . . 25mm walkers Next: Re: Almost time for Salute

Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:32:55 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

At 12:09  24/04/02 -0400, Ray wrote:
>Yes indeedy it is.
>
>The GZG generic mercs make passable SG team members and Armorcast makes

>some great Egyptian/psuedo-egyptian scenery:
>
>http://www.armorcast.com/terraform/Egyptian.html
>
>I keep kicking around a scenario idea or two, but the only problem is I

>never can find a good source for Goa'uld infantry.

If you go to Eureka Miniatures and the 100 club page - Science Fiction -

General you will find "Sci-fi Egyptian with Staff (status: in
production)
these might suit.

There's also a Near future US Army exploration team, four figure set
(status: 25+ )

http://www.eurekamin.com.au/

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: RE: Almost time for Salute, curse you all! . . 25mm walkers Next: Re: Almost time for Salute