Prev: Re: Andromeda Ascendant mini etc. (was RE: SG-1 RPG) Next: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1

RE: Almost time for Salute, curse you all! . . 25mm walkers

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:36:33 -0400
Subject: RE: Almost time for Salute, curse you all! . . 25mm walkers

At 14:09 4/24/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Just thought I'd say that I can't go to Salute due to being in Durham
>(stoopid salute, why isn't it on the 1st of April like usual :-(
>
>Anyways, I will be sending My father with a shoping list, so I'll still
be
>able to get the GZG gear that I wanted.
>
>BTW Does Anyone know where I can get 25mm mecha?
>
>Richard

Sure.

GW Tau Battlesuits aren't too shabby:
http://us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?code=1901&imgsize=a&dat
abas
e=895&game=3&do=List+Models

If you want the really big stuff try:
http://www.armorcast.com/battletech/index.html
http://www.armorcast.com/vehicles/index.html (towards the bottom)

--

Prev: Re: Andromeda Ascendant mini etc. (was RE: SG-1 RPG) Next: Re: [OT] Stargate SG-1