Prev: Re: RP Trees was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: RE:[OT] Transporting Figures - new case design

Re: Transporting Figures - new case design

From: Katie Lauren Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:03:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Transporting Figures - new case design

Quoting Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>:

> Hi Folks,
>
> A friend pointed this out to me a day or so ago, and with the current
> thread about miniature cases, I thought some on the list might want to
> take
> a peek.
>
> I've not seen one of these in "real life" so can't make any kind of
> recommendation, but the site does have a couple of links to
> "impartial"
> reviews.
>
> Their main case is *huge*, but take a look also at the "skirmish
> pack".
>
> For our UK brethran, these are available there from a distributor.
>
> http://www.battlepack2001.com/index.html

That thing looks bigger than I am.

{And I'm not at all sure I could lift it if I filled it full of lead.
Hmm.
Hey!! That's what I've got a boyf for... :-)

There's some pictures of it with some orange foam trays with holes large
enough
for a 28mm figure which they comment on as "made by another
manufacturer" -
anyone any idea who that is? Those would be nice to have a bundle of...

_______
      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol
Solutions

Prev: Re: RP Trees was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: RE:[OT] Transporting Figures - new case design