Prev: Transporting Figures - new case design Next: Re: [OT] Transporting Figures - new case design

Re: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:04:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha

At 12:19 PM +1000 4/23/02, Alan E Brain wrote:

>They're not bad if the enemy has no tanks or anti-tank weapons. Except
for the
>tankettes - often their armour won't stop a .303 at short range.
>Modern off-road
>vehicles have thicker panelling in places, based on the one I've seen
in the
>Australian War Memorial. Which is rather smaller than my Daihatsu
Charade.

Geeze. The the Boyes would have made short work of one. In one side
out the back....

If it weren't for the massively inflexible and dunderheaded British
tactics on the roads leading to Singapore, they'd have never gotten
very far.

Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |	       |	   |

Prev: Transporting Figures - new case design Next: Re: [OT] Transporting Figures - new case design