Prev: [OT] RE: RP Trees was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha

Transporting Figures - new case design

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:28:04 -0400
Subject: Transporting Figures - new case design

Hi Folks,

A friend pointed this out to me a day or so ago, and with the current
thread about miniature cases, I thought some on the list might want to
take
a peek.

I've not seen one of these in "real life" so can't make any kind of
recommendation, but the site does have a couple of links to "impartial"
reviews.

Their main case is *huge*, but take a look also at the "skirmish pack".

For our UK brethran, these are available there from a distributor.

http://www.battlepack2001.com/index.html

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: [OT] RE: RP Trees was Re: [OT] Sea Leopard Next: Re: [ Way OT but babbling anyway...] Chi-ha