Prev: Re: Army fig Transporters Next: Re: Army fig Transporters

Re: Army fig Transporters

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:48:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Army fig Transporters

I got a large tupperware container and some 2" foam.  Cut holes for my
FT ship
bases and set 'em in, placing another piece of foam on top to hold them,
then all
my dice, books, etc. go on top of the 2nd layer of foam.  This method
really only
works well with flat ships such as ESU.  I've got a fried who got a
couple of
pistol cases and cut out holes for his ships; that works rather well
too.

Mark

DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/15/02 1:39:30 PM,
> owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>
> << I am currently using shotgun cases for 25mm and Full Thrust
miniatures. And
> Plano tackle boxes for 6mm (with foam padding).
>
> - ---
> Brian Bell
> bbell1@insight.rr.com
>  >>

>     I use to use Pistol Cases, until coming home from a con, 90-92
era, I got
> stopped for possible drunk driving at oh 2am Mon AM (or what do U call
it
> when U been up 48+ hours surviving on soda and junk food basicly).
And had