Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1079 Next: Re: Army fig Transporters

Re: Army fig Transporters

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:37:36 EDT
Subject: Re: Army fig Transporters

In a message dated 4/15/02 1:39:30 PM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<< I am currently using shotgun cases for 25mm and Full Thrust
miniatures. And
Plano tackle boxes for 6mm (with foam padding).

- ---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com

    I use to use Pistol Cases, until coming home from a con, 90-92 era,
I got
stopped for possible drunk driving at oh 2am Mon AM (or what do U call
it
when U been up 48+ hours surviving on soda and junk food basicly).  And
had
them in the back seat, was quite intersting when the State Trooper
caught
sight of them in back seat.  He asked me if I had any weapons, I said
no.
repeated ? over again, I still said No.  Got asked to leave the vehicle
and
was put in his, while he called for backup.  Got a nap before the next
cops
arrived.  then we all openedthe cases together, me opening covered by 2
Shotguns.

    Now I don't use weapons cases at all.

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1079 Next: Re: Army fig Transporters