Prev: Fw: FTSC 2.0 Wishlist Next: Re: Battle blimps

Re: Quick question on GMS

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:13:41 EDT
Subject: Re: Quick question on GMS

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:12:01 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
<snip>
>10-20 seconds flight time at longer ranges... that's quite a lot of
>time to
>react. If you can hide behind a terrain mask or distract the ATGM crew
>
>(usually by firing every weapon at your disposal at them), evasive
>maneuvers often work - if the missile is crew-guided.
>
>Fire-and-forget missiles are harder to evade though :-/
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

True, here we would be back to the die roll/wizard war level.  Either it
works or you're in deep doo-doo...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Fw: FTSC 2.0 Wishlist Next: Re: Battle blimps