Prev: RE: Slow planes was: Battle blimps Next: RE: Blimp Bombing

Blimp Bombing

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:16:37 -0400
Subject: Blimp Bombing

Wouldn't the blimps be pretty much a tipoff that there is/will be
activity
in the area?  Seems like a pretty big warning sign to me.

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

Peregrine Falcons Start New Family!
Live video/sound from the nest!
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/falcon