Prev: Re: Quick question on GMS Next: B5 Cruiser

B5 Cruiser

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:40:37 EDT
Subject: B5 Cruiser

Still looking for the person (original e-mail lost) who wanted the B5
cruiser, T'Loth Assault Cruiser BW-214 (normally $14.34) I got on
clearance for $7.17 per request.

Originally I had no personal interest but this (looking through the
plastic) is looking better and better (even if it dwarfs all my other
space ships!) so if you still want it you better let me know soonest.
<grin>

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Quick question on GMS Next: B5 Cruiser