Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)

Re: small airship mini- Battle Blimp or Aeronef dig

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:33:50 +1000
Subject: Re: small airship mini- Battle Blimp or Aeronef dig

At 01:46  17/04/02 +0100, you wrote:
>The Revell-Germany site lists a "Hindenburg" in their upcoming small,
>box-scale Mini-kits releases for May.
>
>http://www.revell.de/katalog/index_a.html
>
>Rob Paul

I got Beth one of those for her Birthday this year, something for her
6mm
WWI aircraft to run into, the box also had this book about Zepplins
(Luftschiffle by Peter Mayer) in it as well, but it's text is in German
:)
But it has this interesting picture, like something out of a Warner
Brothers cartoon. It's the imprint in the ground of a body, it's from
January, 1916 and presumedly the body that made the imprint fell from a
Zepplin.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Battle blimps Next: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame)