Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: RE: Battle blimps

Re: small airship mini- Battle Blimp or Aeronef dig

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:53:20 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: small airship mini- Battle Blimp or Aeronef dig

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au schrieb:
> G'day,
>
> > The Revell-Germany site lists a "Hindenburg" in their
> > upcoming small, box-scale Mini-kits releases for May....
>
> I couldn't see an "english" button on their page sorry.

There is a website by the American branch:
http://www.revell-monogram.com/
Doesn't seem to show the mini-kits.

> So I'll ask the obvious... what scale is this?

The website doesn't give a scale. The boxes would allow it to be about
8 cm long - unless they cut it at half-length, in which case it could
be longer.

> I got the 1/720 version
> Its very nice (though not overly complex in the sticking together
> area), and though I'm tempted to transform it into
> something suitably sci-fi for my TOLEAMC idea I think I'll keep it as
is for
> my WWI games.

The Bandai "Queen Emeraldas" kit I mentioned recently might be a good
alternative for an SF Zeppelin. Except for the Galleon gondola, it is a
quite sober design.

Greetings

Prev: RE: [SG] Kra'Vak Hunting Family Next: RE: Battle blimps