Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: Rhine Dale Raid (even longer)

Re: {SGII} NIDF

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:32:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: {SGII} NIDF

--- Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, well I pulled an orbat off the web that said
> just that

> Can't remeber who wrote it sadly, but my NI figures
> thank him from teh
> bottom of thier little lead hearts

Owen Glover.  It's the only NI Interface Assault Group
Orbat I know of floating around on the web.  There's a
DSII organization up on Noam's website, but it's not
compatible.

It's your table, your PSB, but I wouldn't buy it.  I
run the exact same figures as NRE Thematic (2nd line)
troops with 6" mobility.  Mostly because I've actually
_worn_ body armor.  Even the Interceptor suite is hot
and heavy and it doesn't cover arms/legs.  IMU, if you
want your 8" you better be either wearing d4 armor or
d6 armor and be scouts (ie, short on heavy weapons).
Again, that's IMU.

John

Prev: Re: Leading from the Front, Atkinson-style! Next: Re: Rhine Dale Raid (even longer)