Prev: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame) Next: Re: painting - sponging (was: Re: [OT] a clarification of my comments to David (of DLD fame))

[DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:55:57 -0700
Subject: [DS,FT] NSF (Not my Bank Account)

I'm referring to Non-Standard Forces - those ships and vehicles that
I've
acquired singly and/or kit bashed, the stuff that is either to
out-of-scale
with my normal units (My Battletech and micromachines vehicles are much
bigger than my C-in-c, GHQ, and smaller GZG stuff), or too individual to
fit
into a TO&E, but looks too nifty to just not use.  How do most people
deal
with these figs?  I was thinking of using the "Local-militia-acquired
stuff
that isn't standardized but gets thrown into the battle because it's
handy."
tack.	Any other suggestions?

3B^2