Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: DS3 Heresy Mine

Plants that hate you ad the scenarios they create

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:53:41 EDT
Subject: Plants that hate you ad the scenarios they create

Just checked out by mistake /Redliners/ in hardback (I was in a hurry at
the library and failed to realize I had read it before for some reason -
age I hope) but skimmed it before I returned it.  That has the makings
of
a campaign or linked scenarios for sure!

It's by David Drake, IIRC.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: DS3 Heresy Mine