Prev: Re: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ? Next: Re: [DS] Capacity, Points - Trying to put it all together. Long post.

Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:52:39 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

This is so... different that I love the concept.

Of course you could have gone for Class 1 FPG based recon 'powered
horses' you know...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:32:10 +1000 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>Would any kind soul out there be able to recommend manufacturer's who
>make
>decent 6/10mm WWI tanks and knights in armour on foot (preferably
>individually based rather than in rows of 6 or whatever)?
>
>Likewise can anyone recommend a supplier of nice looking 25mm knights
>in
>armour on foot.
>
>Inspired by Dr Who (as I so often am) I've been mulling over a force
>(under
>the control of TOLEMAC industries founded by Arthur King) who's PA
>look like
>knights in armour and who's vehicles resemble WWI tanks (in appearance
>not
>necessarily function).
>
>Thanks
>
>Beth

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG] Hand-held grenade launcher ? Next: Re: [DS] Capacity, Points - Trying to put it all together. Long post.