Prev: Re: [DS] Capacity, Points - Trying to put it all together. Long post. Next: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:59:16 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Pendragon are very good for 10mmof all kinds, SF, Fantasy, Historical. I

have some great Starship Troopers and Amazons from them.
John

At 18:32 11/04/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day,
>
>Would any kind soul out there be able to recommend manufacturer's who
make
>decent 6/10mm WWI tanks and knights in armour on foot (preferably
>individually based rather than in rows of 6 or whatever)?
>
>Likewise can anyone recommend a supplier of nice looking 25mm knights
in
>armour on foot.
>
>Inspired by Dr Who (as I so often am) I've been mulling over a force
(under
>the control of TOLEMAC industries founded by Arthur King) who's PA look
like
>knights in armour and who's vehicles resemble WWI tanks (in appearance
not
>necessarily function).
>
>Thanks
>
>Beth

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)