Prev: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

Re: [DS] Monster Tanks - My beloved T-35

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:08:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Monster Tanks - My beloved T-35

On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 04:21 AM, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

>> Ah, T-35, my favourite tank!
>
> I have a pair of CinC 1/285 T-35-1939 models.
> My favourite models.

Interesting enough I've got two of those two.  Several of my historical
gaming associates have begged me to sell them to them for the early
Russian forces...but could I part with hard to get items?  Not on your
life.  :)

Kevin Walker

Prev: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea