Prev: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:59:45 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

At 6:41 AM +0200 4/10/02, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>3B^2 wrote:
>
>>>For DS3, I'd prefer to let GMSs and IAVRs choose if they want to hit
>>>the top of the vehicle or the side nearest to the firer... at least
in some
>>>settings <g>
>>
>>Maybe the type of attack should also modify the ability of ADS/PDs
>>to defend, since a higher-flying Top Attack GMS/IAVR should present
>>a slightly juicier target to those systems....
>
>That's what I'm thinking as well, yes. Haven't translated it into
>actual game mechanics yet though :-/

Except at least one of the top attacks does so by flying directly
over the target when coming from the front/side/rear of the target.
RBS Bill does this iirc.
Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |	       |	   |

Prev: Re: [DS2] Defender/Attacker ratios and fixed defenses Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea