Prev: [DSIII] points based on pure capacity. Next: Heavy Gear was RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

Re: DESK points and game balancing

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:17:06 -0700
Subject: Re: DESK points and game balancing

Anyone designing a game system has to take into account beth's
situation. The game is her main reference for armored warfare concepts.
This goes double for anyone coming from a PW background. So a design
system has to (should) take into account both what standard doctrine is,

but allow for enough variation to allow for some of the dead-end design
concepts.