Prev: Power projection in very high tech warfare Next: Re: DS3 points systems and features

RE: [SGII] Mortars questions

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:35:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [SGII] Mortars questions

--- DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

> WELL, folks i know (as well as OLD ICH) around  the
> DFW area and about
> other places are starting to use mortars more.

Does DFW mean Dallas-Fort Worth?

If so, please e-mail off-list.	I have family in Plano
and get up there about every other month, and would
love to get some gaming in (I love my family but
there's a sharp limit to how much of them I can
tolerate).

John

Prev: Power projection in very high tech warfare Next: Re: DS3 points systems and features