Prev: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: [SGII] Mortars questions

[SGII] Heavy Support Weapons

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:05:56 +0000
Subject: [SGII] Heavy Support Weapons

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea how to model heavy machine guns like the GPMG
for
SGII? If you call them RFAC or GAC etc then they only get impact D8
against
inf, and can only be class 1. Oh and they are also only d4 guidance,
this
will make them pretty useless compared to the actual impact of engaging
squad with a heavy machine gun, which I would think would be a bit more
effective.

Obviuosly the fact remains that the SGII SAW is a dangerous beast,
probably
outshooting most machine guns in existence today... but I kinda assume
that
the highest rate of fire weapons will still be tripod mounted affairs
which
chuck EVEN more lead/osmium/whatever at the target.

Richard

Prev: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: [SGII] Mortars questions