Prev: Re: [DS] Dicing variants was: Hidden units Next: Re: [DSII] Heresey

Re: BUILDINGS

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:46:03 -0600
Subject: Re: BUILDINGS

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:53:28 -0600 (CST), DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

>and sewers! think of all of the potential for games uses of sewers,
>evrything from  THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IN SPACE  to THEM!

A British company called Ainsty makes a sewer set. I've been, off and
on,
playing around with my own sewer set using Super Sculpley. It's cheaper
than
Ainsty's set and works well, but it takes a lot of Sculpey to get a
large
sewer...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [DS] Dicing variants was: Hidden units Next: Re: [DSII] Heresey