Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:38:49 EST
Subject: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

>> >Wow. . .in US ROEs they would be shot at when they
>> >pulled the grenades.

Vietnam, USAF style, "Yes, you have a missile that can kill the enemy
"x"
miles away (well, in theory but that's another story) but you can't
tngage until you get Mk 1 eyeball verification."  The navy guys with
gunless aircraft thought this sucked worse then the USAF guys did... fer
sure.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire