Prev: Re: C in C miniatures Next: RE: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:19:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

At 12:10 PM -0800 4/3/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:

>The only problem I have with this is the way it restricts your
>ability to slide die types up or down for circumstances (A normally
>D12 unit, which finds itself in a situation where it gets a boost
>and should be 1 die type better, can't be.  You can always apply it
>by penalizing it's opponent, unless he's already at D4.  Auto
>fail/success at this point is not a desireable option, there should
>always be some slim provision for luck, however how small).

There is always D2 (flip a coin) and D20...If an elite unit gets
super better circumstances and you can't go down, a D20 seems
rational to me.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: C in C miniatures Next: RE: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire