Prev: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey Next: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 10:17:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

Germ wrote:

> > > Just a quick survey.
> > > What type and size of buildings do you use for:
> > > DS games
> > Haven't beyond terrain decoration (used "Destroyed" epic building
> > pieces).
> > > SG 15mm games
> > Haven't yet.
> > > SG 25mm games
> > Haven't yet.
> > Well, I was a lot of help.	:-/
> > Mk
>
> No that was a great help, I put a tick next to the scenery deprived
box :)

I use trees and hills and water! (well, alright, haven't used real
water...yet; I've been thinking of a set-up to use real running water,
but it would require more of that time stuff I am lacking in)

> But why pray tell have you not built my modular apartment block or the
> factory and hangar set I have available?

1) because I just looked at 'em today (nice!!), and
2) I'm not sure my little rocket scientist brain could figger out
how to put most of 'em together (okay, okay, I haven't actually
*tried* yet; just looked at what you have and thought...how would
this be put together....nope, rubix cube warning, don't go there!)

> Well explain yourself! or are you not allowed to use knives or
sisscors
> in order to cut them out :)

Well, there's that, too. But I didn't want to say.

Prev: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey Next: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey