Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 03 Apr 2002 09:39:54 -0500
Subject: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

"Sir, when he threw the stone at us, I thought I saw a spoon (the lever
that is thrown off when the grenade is thrown that allows the fuse to
start burning) seperate from what I beleived to be a grenade."

Remember, the scenario had the assailants in plain sight on a road, not
hidden around a corner "cooking off" the grenades.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)