Prev: RE: [sg] Scenario with alien plants Next: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:15:37 +0100
Subject: RE: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

Having done a similar type course when I was in RAF they would have been
valid targets as soon as they posed a threat to human life, however the
'rule of minimum force' then kicks in which says dont shoot them unless
you
can not stop them in any other way, ie jump him before he gets the pin
out,
the minimum force bit then gets very grey as it has a different
interpretation for every person and is not explicitly laid down, oh and
the
rules change completely for war!!

Paul