Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

RE: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:28:26 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

Flak said:
> On a mini-painter list that I'm on, watering down with 3:1
water:future
> is recommended.  Pigment/color is added to that mixture to taste
> depending on the effect you want the wash to have.

Schoon added:
>If you want about the same effect as the inks you already use, add
enough
pigment/ink to get a similar translucence, More, more; less, less.

Can you give me a rough ratio?	2 parts ink to 1 part Magic wash?  1 ink
to 7 magic wash?  I don't mind fooling around with it a bit but I'd like
a starting point.

Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire