Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY Next: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars

Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:31:18 +0100
Subject: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

Interesting. You do not rate the Royal Marine Commandoes, the Parachute
Regiment or The French Foreign Legion then?
John

At 11:56 31/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>--- Scott Case <tgunner@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > As an US Army vet I'll toss my .02 in...
> >
> > I think the beret is stupid.
> >

>The combat ability of an army is inversly
>proportional to the number of berets
>worn by the troops.
>
>Bye for now,
>John L.

>Yahoo! Greetings - send holiday greetings for Easter, Passover
>http://greetings.yahoo.com/

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY Next: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars