Prev: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing Next: Re: Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:25:07 EST
Subject: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing

<I got your bcc on that, that's an interesting alternative, except that
you've put me in the interesting position of having too MUCH of a good
thing
(I'd need what, 10 pairs of engines?  eek... ;0)

Not that I'm complaining.... just trying to determine the next step.>

Nobody said you had to buy 10 pairs, besides you can use the extras as
combat spares :D

Kirk

Prev: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing Next: Re: Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps