Prev: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing Next: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing

Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:05:23 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing

>From: Alderfek@aol.com

>I have used both the 1/48 & 1/72 scale, depends how big you want want
your
>rocket pack ;)

Both a little big for my purposes, but a good starting point for ideas.

>Yuppers, as in MicroMachine StarWars racers.

Eek.  Do you know how rare those are?

>I put an email into Agent1 at AOG to see if the VTOL wing engines are
>seperate from the gunship body and how much they $$.

I got your bcc on that, that's an interesting alternative, except that
you've put me in the interesting position of having too MUCH of a good
thing
(I'd need what, 10 pairs of engines?  eek... ;0)

Not that I'm complaining.... just trying to determine the next step.

3B^2

Prev: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing Next: Re: DSII: Parts for kit-bashing