Prev: RE: Mines ? Rats ! Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

Re: Mines ? Rats !

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:43:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Mines ? Rats !

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> > I haven't seen a proper species name mentioned in the news
> > reports. From photos,  perhaps as large as a smallish cat.
>
> Makes sense, especially if they're from Asia or Africa.

We have 'em larger than that here in Baltimore.  ;-)  So maybe
the oversized minis wouldn't be too out of line - esp if they
come from someplace like this (oooooo, Baltimore might get its
claim to fame in the GZG universe by supplying large scout
rodents!)

Mk

Prev: RE: Mines ? Rats ! Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY