Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

Riding Dogs for 15mm

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:05:47 -0800
Subject: Riding Dogs for 15mm

I've been reading "The General" - yes I know I know what rock have I
been under - and was thinking of trying to do a force in 15mm the
recreate a Civil Government army.  I am looking for 25mm dogs to use as
mounts for my 15mm cav.  Anybody have some good ideas?	I was looking at
the dog that is available for the ESU Heavy Infantry, it looks
promising.

Eli

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com