Prev: Washington DC Area Gamers Next: DS2 Vehicle Generator

Re: "Strange" Leo1 on Battlefront web page

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:43:29 -0500
Subject: Re: "Strange" Leo1 on Battlefront web page

At 5:54 PM +0100 3/27/02, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>Some time ago, KH Ranitzsch asked about the Leopard 1 picture on the
>Battlefront web page (www.battlefront.com, quite far down on the
>right-hand side), but I can't remember seeing any replies to it.

*shrug*

>I'm reasonably certain that it is a Canadian Leopard C2 (not to be
>confused with any variant of Leopard 2; the LeoC2 is the 2nd
>Canadian variant of the Leopard 1 <g>).

That would make sense considering that TacOps (Battlefront.com's
rather nice tactical game) has four forces as Blue. US, Canada,
Austrailia and New Zealand.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Washington DC Area Gamers Next: DS2 Vehicle Generator