Prev: Re: Reading Request. Next: Washington Gamers + Books

Re: Rheindahlen ?

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:14:53 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Rheindahlen ?

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:

> Hello Everybody
> (Well, everybody in Europe, at least).
>
> Anybody coming to Action 2002 at Rheindahlen (Germany) 13/14 April ?
> Any GZG games planned ?

I'm staging the Battle of Gondor with (hopefully) 150 medieval
re-enacters, cavalry etc, the weekend after. Depending on how
preparations
go, I may or may not be able to make it.

IF I make it, I'll be quite happy  to play a game of Stargrunt (gor
miniatures and rules) or Full Thrust (Got  Miniature (1), Rules, and no
experience whatsoever)

Cheers,

Prev: Re: Reading Request. Next: Washington Gamers + Books