Prev: Re: [OT]Question for combat veterans Next: DLD's fine kits and David's defense

Re: Terrain (was Re: Brewing up!)

From: Jim Callahan <res03m1u@g...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:06:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Terrain (was Re: Brewing up!)

With the added benefit (If you use non-toxic glue) of beaing able to
lick your terrain for a quick pick-me-up if you're feeling a bit sleepy
after thirteen hours of DSII (after 2 hours sleep after 12 hours FT)

--
jim@tablegamer.com
http://www.tablegamer.com

Prev: Re: [OT]Question for combat veterans Next: DLD's fine kits and David's defense