Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:03:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

At 03:58 PM 3/21/02 -0600, you wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:44:02 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
><johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>So. . . old armored-cavalry style MTOEs could work.  I
>>don't know how you are on converting, but some of
>>those APCs or light tanks need to become mortars and
>>air defense vehicles.
>
>Hmm... That could work. I don't think they'd be that hard to kitbash.
(Thanks
>all for comments, and for the list of figures in the Cohort packs).

Let me say again: order some turrets from Brigade!  They look fantastic
atop the RenLeg tanks, they really do.	The AA turrets that Brigade has
available are particularly good, at that.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)