Prev: Re: [DS/FT] Aliens Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:02:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

At 04:25 PM 3/21/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I think you're thinking of Swashbuckler. It allowed HTH combat in a
tavern
>or a ship to ship boarding action. It came with some great little
counters
>like mugs, shelves you could topple, etc. Hmmm.....so when ya going to
run
>it?

Soon as I can find the thing, I suppose.  I'll need to stop by parent's
place someday soon anyway...I've still got a ton of gaming stuff in
their
attic.	Car Wars as far as the eye can see, a box fulla Zoids, some old
D&D
stuff.	I hope that I still have the game, and didn't sell it on ebay or
anything.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [DS/FT] Aliens Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?