Prev: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge Next: Re: Religous extremities...Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

Religous extremities...Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:26:31 -0500
Subject: Religous extremities...Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

At 12:13 PM -0800 3/22/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:

>We're talking about a sci-fi future where any group may take any
>doctrine and overdo it.

One then has to wonder what the Scientoligist of the GZG-verse are
doing to combat the evil Empire of Xanu....

>I spent 8 years living in Southern Idaho, had a higher % of the
>population that was Mormon than most parts of Utah.  The stricter
>ones tended to avoid Cola, coffee, etc., anything with caffeine,
>along with Tobacco and alchohol.  It seemed to be a belief practiced
>in degrees.  An "Ultra-Orthodox Sect" on another planet may just, as
>mentioned above, take it to an extreme.

I'm sorry, not eating chocolate and coffee is the extreme!
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF        -

Prev: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge Next: Re: Religous extremities...Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge