Prev: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns Next: FT: FTL Smorgasboard

Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:45:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases

On 22-Mar-02 at 12:52, John Atkinson (johnmatkinson@yahoo.com) wrote:

> You ought to meet me across a table for a deliberate
> defense scenario.

So where are you located?  Maybe I could make a trip out from
Tallahassee for a game.  I would dearly love to see how infantry
and minefields are supposed to be used.  Then we could argue^H^H^H^H
discuss religion/nationalities/etc etc.  :)

Roger Books

Let's see, I still owe John a few Bible cites.
I also owe Beth something about early fire
  hardenned throwing spears but I have been unable

Prev: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns Next: FT: FTL Smorgasboard