Prev: Re: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:04:14 -0800
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Brian Burger wrote:

> > Both have their good points, both rely far too heavily on yogurt.
>
>Funny, I saw this as a bonus!

A subjective POV in both cases, I suppose.

I'd been travelling for about two months
>when I got to Turkey, across W. Europe and down thru eastern Europe
>backpacking, and milk products are nearly impossible to find in Eastern
>Europe. (except for that vile UHT stuff).

UHT?

>So I went nuts with Turkish yogurt, and that great yogurt drink they
make.
>(irak? can't remember the name...).

I'll ask my in-laws, they were there 3 years.  I developed a taste for
Adana
Kebap, a spicy ground-meat kebap, as well as for doner, durum, tsutlac
(a
rice pudding) and salep (a milk-and-some-sort-of-flower hot breakfast
drink).

3B^2

Prev: Re: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR