Prev: re: Scouts.... Next: Re: Force sizes

Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:55:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

--- John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:

> I'm not a big whiskey drinker, but my lord!  That
> stuff is *smooth*.

I learned to drink _good_ Scotch in Germany.  There's
a bar (Irish Pub, actually) in Giessen that served
about 30-40 types of Scotch.  I stuck to the
high-quality stuff.  Then I come to the US and the
only single malts I can find are Glenfiddich
(tolerable, but barely), Glenlivet (better) and
Glenmorangie (mid-grade in quality, but $52 US a
freakin' bottle!!!).  Can't find the really good
stuff.

John

Prev: re: Scouts.... Next: Re: Force sizes