Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:19:03 -0500
Subject: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

From: John Crimmins johncrim@voicenet.com
>This got me thinking about an FMA scenario that could be a heck of a
lot of fun...  Last Call: A Full Metal Bar Fight.  You could have a good
excuse for variety of factions (all on their own side), a minimal amount
of projectile weapons (so there's a good excuse for everyone to go
hand-to-hand), and
probably a couple of Jedi who've wandered in from a different movie.
>Somewhere in my parent's attic is an old "album game" based on this
concept.  Anyone remember what it was called?  Could use that for a
map....

No, but if it's set in a pirate bar--Port Royal, IIRC--then I remember
it fondly.  My best dying soliloquy was "My treasure..[the entire melee
instantly pauses as everyone listens]...is buried...on
the...island..of..." <slumps forward and expires>

After a moment of dismay, the mob turned and blitzed the guy who'd
stabbed me...

Great fun.

Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)